Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Floral Frenzy!

Pin It

Good morning!  You ever just have periods of time where you feel especially creative and are actually lucky enough to also happen to have the time to spend on your creative ventures??  Well, here it is -- 3:00 in the morning and I have just enjoyed 6 hours like that!  And, boy!  Was that just what I needed!! :)

{I also love when you happen to find a really great movie on that you practically know by heart and can just have it playing in the background…  Tonight "13 Going On 30" was on…  embarrassed to admit it, but I adore that movie!  Who wouldn't fall for Mark Ruffalo in that one?!?}

I wanted to share a card I made based on the inspiration card offered up this week over at Muse Card Club.  It's a lovely CAS stamped floral card by Marion Vagg and I was drawn to a couple of things on the card.  I love the two-tone stamping of her flowers and her pink & purple color scheme.  So I thought I'd give it a go…

Here's my take:





















I mentioned a couple of posts back that I have a couple of weddings to attend this month, so I thought this would make a good "for the happy couple" kind of card…  :)

And here's Marion's original -- see where I drew my inspiration?


On a separate note, my heart is aching today for the people of the fabulous city of Boston (my favorite city!).  My thoughts and prayers are with the friends and families of those affected by the senseless acts of violence and destruction that occurred there earlier today.

Wishing for you, my friends, love and peace and protection -- wherever you may be…


19 comments:

  1. I love your card - those flowers are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Natural Beauties set from PTI!! Your card is spot on!
    So were the SMORE' bars this weekend..We managed to have some left-over til the next day...they were even better cooled...nice and chewy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you outlined the sentiment - it really makes it pop! Fabulous take on this week's Muse - so glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card...love your layout and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty - love the tiny flowers interspersed with the big flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Fantastic stamping, I also love the outline of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow 3am!! This really is a dreamy card, I love the gorgeous flowers and beautiful sentiment. Great take on Marion's card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Jennifer. Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty - I love the sentiment - perfect for a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer, I adore your take on Marion's MUSE card! This is so sensational!! So fun to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you used Marion's inspiration for this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning, I love how your design flows in from the side :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this is stunning! I totally love how you have created your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Jennifer! This really stuck out in the gallery! It is beautiful! You have one of my votes this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love the arrangement of the flowers and the two toned stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Popping back to congratulate you, Jennifer, on the well-deserved Top Three Win from MUSE for your wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your Muse win. This is so soft and beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...